Nannies on Call/The Nanny Solution has an opening for a friendly virtual assistant with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is a remote (work from home), administrative position with the opportunity for both mentorship and growth. The working from home arrangement will be permanent- there will be no requirement to go into an office in the future.
Who We Are:
We are Nannies on Call/The Nanny Solution, a Canadian nanny agency with over 20 years in the industry. We cater to busy families who require professional, child-loving, education-driven, and reliable nannies.
We help place extraordinary nannies in temporary and permanent, live-out childcare positions with wonderful families in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Ottawa. We exceed families’ expectations while helping nannies find the perfect family to work with.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1 year of prior professional experience doing administrative work and are naturally comfortable with organisation, multi-tasking, and solving problems calmly and creatively.
- You are tech-savvy and able to keep up with the latest software and schedulers that help make our lives easier.
- You have a way with the written word and have excellent writing skills.
- You have an impeccable phone manner, are naturally at ease speaking on the phone and are able to connect with clients.
- You have a creative, outgoing, positive, “can do” nature (we are a casual office with a professional image)
- You have a concierge-type attitude towards service (client & detail oriented).
- You have a quiet, dedicated workspace in your home that looks professional.
- You have a home office with lightning fast internet speed.
Your job duties will include:
- Creating job descriptions
- Creating profiles for the candidates
- Assistance with screening nanny candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Attend virtual meetings
- Reference verifications
- Setting up interviews with the candidates and the clients
- Respond to client and nanny requests by phone and email, providing relatable, efficient service
- Resolve problems at the first point of contact, able to diffuse minor conflicts
- Uploading documents
- Supporting all departments in a variety of roles
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm PST (11am-7pm EST) and the salary is negotiable based on experience. This is a work-at-home position.
How to Apply:
In a world where you can send an email in a blink of an eye, we are looking for someone who stands out in the sea of applicants. Show us you care as much as we do.
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience and your wage expectations to Lisa Bruce firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who apply, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.