The Nanny Solution is delighted to announce that we are now offering the professional services of Newborn Care Specialists!
A Newborn Care Specialist is a highly specialized and trained child care professional who focuses on the care and well being of newborn infants.
How is a Newborn Care Specialist different from a regular Nanny?
- As a newborn care professional, a specialist generally works independently with minimal guidance from parents.
- They are well versed in helping establish good feeding and sleeping habits in newborns.
- They are familiar with behaviours, appearance, and general care of newborns.
- They may also have experience caring for preemies and multiples.
- They understand and recognize signs of possible food allergies, intolerances, and reflux in newborns, and know ways to help.
- They have an understanding of Postpartum Mood Disorders, can recognize them, and confidently address them as they arise.
How can a Newborn Care Specialist help you and your family?
- They can provide support with sleeping, feeding, and development of newborns during their first 3 to 6 months.
- They can set up and execute a successful plan for getting your newborn to sleep through the night and nap well.
- They can be hired to care for your newborn for overnight shifts or around the clock the care (usually a 20-hr shift).
- They understand the value of, and can support, a breastfeeding or chestfeeding parent.
- They can educate and build up parents in caring for their newborn while supporting their values.
If you’re interested in hiring a Newborn Care Specialist to help care for your little one, Contact Us.